AFRICOMM 2014 – Call for papers
|November 24, 2014||November 26, 2014|
AFRICOMM 2014 is the 6th International Conference on e‐Infrastructure and e‐Services for Developing Countries, that will take place in Kampala, Uganda on November 24–26, 2014.
The aim of this conference is bringing together international researchers, students, public officers, policy makers and practitioners in ICT to discuss issues and trends, recent research, innovation advances and on-the-field experiences related to e-Governance, e-Infrastructure, and e-Business with a focus on developing countries.
AFRICOMM 2014 will be organized into three Tracks, two of them organized as Research Tracks and one as Policy & Governance Track. The Research Tracks will consist of presentations of research findings in defined themes proposed for the conference.
A call for papers is now open, offering 4 opportunities of paper submission:
- Research papers: no more than 10 pages of original work;
- Student papers: no more than 5 pages of student/ongoing work;
- Extended abstracts: no more than 2 pages of discussion; proposal
- Posters: no more than 2 pages of work-in-progress description.
Submission implies that at least one author will register and attend the conference if the paper is accepted.
- Paper submission: July 4, 2014
- Notification of acceptance: September 1, 2014
- Camera ready: September 29, 2014
- Workshops proposal: April 30, 2014